Rent To Own
Lease with Option to Purchase
How it Works
Step one – You apply for the program. The application is $75 per household. The average turnaround time for approval is 1-3 days.
Step two – We go house shopping together. You and I will find a house FOR SALE that fits your monthly rent budget AND is attractive for a future purchase of the home.
Step three – The investor affiliated company buys the house in cash and leases to you (one year lease) with an option to purchase.
Step four – You move in and can purchase the home anytime for up to five years.
- Minimum lease is one year. You have no obligation to lease or purchase beyond one year. If you decide not to buy the house, the transaction is just like a lease. You’ll be given your security deposit back at the end of the lease.
- You may lease up to five years.
- You may decide to purchase any time within five years.
- The list price of the home must be within $100,000 and $550,000.
- 550+ TransUnion Credit Score
- Annual household income of at least $50,000
- Stable employment
- Criminal history and other elements are factored into the decision for approval in the program.
- No history of eviction and no pending bankruptcy
- No bills currently in collections (past collections okay)